I am thrilled to announce the fact that Jatin Adlakha from A Traveller’s Odysseys has nominated my blog for Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
What is this award about? You might ask. Well, it is a form of recognition for bloggers for being inspiring. When a blogger receives it, he/she is to dutifully nominate 15 other inspiring bloggers. It is a chain of gratitude.
I am very grateful to Jatin for the nomination and I am quite excited to write more. Here’s an interesting thing I’d like to mention. Jatin & I, we both are Gujaratis. We are from the same city – Ahmedabad. We both work in IT. He lives in Hyderabad and I live in Pune. We became acquainted through the medium of blogging. Traveling and blogging is our mutual interests. Although, I must say he is an avid traveler. I am more like a weekend wanderer 😉 He has been on great journeys and he is a very well-connected blogger. I am quite inspired by his odysseys and his blog posts. This nomination is a motivating gesture from Jatin. I hope we meet soon in person and I get to repay the favor.
So, according to the rules I have to mention seven things about myself and here they are:
- I am a moody person. My thoughts and my behavior are totally linked to my mood. Also, sometimes my mood changes very promptly. I could go from 😦 to 🙂 in a snap of a finger!
- Although I am a Gujarati, I am not a big fan of sweets. Having said that doesn’t mean I don’t eat sweets at all. No, I am not health conscious. I am taste conscious 😉
- I like to go on travels and I prefer going with a small group of people or even just one good friend. “Group travel” is not my thing. I wouldn’t mind it though.
- As much as I love roaming outdoors, I equally adore the comfort of being at home, read a book or watch a movie, maybe cook something and enjoy a quiet day.
- I love reading and writing, but at times I get overwhelmed and exhausted. I take days to write a travelogue or read a novel (except Sidney Sheldon’s novels).
- I like to go into details whether it is writing or anything interesting. But, many times I prefer to get infatuated by the abstract notion and brevity.
- I am a Software Engineer by profession, so it stands to reason that I am hooked to the Internet and most of the time I am online. The truth is I prefer maintaining a safe distance. It helps to keep my sanity intact.
Now that I have received this award and mentioned 7 things about myself, here are the 15 blogs I’d like to nominate for this award:
- Ken Kaminesky Travel Photography Blog
- Nomadic Matt
- Art of Non Conformity
- Photo Journey
- Joshi Daniel Photography
- Harstuff – Travel
- The Tea Cerebrations
- Between cups of coffee
- The Explorer of Miracles
- My World
- Life Needs A Holiday
- The Turning Point
- Rathina’s View Space
Guys, keep up the inspiring work! Boast this award on your blog and share it with other bloggers. Below mentioned are the rules to consider:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
Happy Blogging 🙂